- Started programming with IBM,
and soon turned to independent consulting.
- Established a one-man company: Ergonomic Software Inc.
- Developed several proprietary products based on network protocols.
- Developed software for Goldman Sachs, IBM, Honeywell Information Systems, and Merrill Lynch.
- Developed Web sites and Windows application programs.
- Developed the RetirementForecaster retirement planning program.
- Built iPhone and iPad games while in retirement.
- Built the Get Rich Die Broke program as a personal finance application.
- Currently revising my RetirementForecaster program to run on both Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
- BS in Engineering, University of California at Los Angeles.
- Masters in Electrical Engineering, New York University.
- Did IBM S/360 mainframe and DEC PDP/11 minicomputer
assembly language programming.
- Did Apple II assembly language programming
for IBM Bisync networks.
- Did LU6.2 communications programming
in C for IBM SNA networks.
- Did IBM OS/2 design and programming
in C of LAN & WAN gateway applications.
- Did Windows software design and programming
in C for DLLs, DDE and LAN messaging.
- Did securities industry software development
using TCP/IP, Access, and Visual Basic.
- Built a retirement planning program using
- Built iPhone and iPad games using Lua with the Corona SDK.
- Built a Windows 8.1 tablet personal finance application
for the Windows store using HTML5 and WinJS.
- Currently converting my RetirementForecaster program to run as
both a Mac OS X desktop program and a Windows 10 Universal application
using the full stack of React with WinJS and .NET Core 2.0